Patterns in Architecture

This is a set of black and white photographs that I took in my personal time. I was really fascinated by the patterns that are created in architecture. I was originally inspired by photographer Jared Lim, whose work focuses on interesting architecture that can create captivating patterns. 

The first image is the Serpentine Pavilion, which in my opinion was one of the most amazing architectural pattern that I have encountered.

This image is of a bridge connecting the Royal Ballet to the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden. I really like this pattern because it resembles a ballet dancer, pirouetting and spiralling through the sky.


This is an image of the colossal church organ in the Sagrada Familia. I took it from a lower perspective therefore making it actually look like a structure or building. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ARCHITECTURE PORTFOLIO
KELLY TRICIA AU
UCAS ID: 111-001-1696